- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
So this is the first time I have been nominated for an actual award! Last Friday’s didn’t really count as I was like desperate to try out an award and lovely BeaFree said everyone could do it! So a huge shout out to DaySixtyFive for nominating me!!! 🙂
1. What drives you to get out of bed every morning? Probably my stomach! (we are all guilty of doing that 🙂 )
2. Who inspires you the most in your life currently? All the lovely comments I’m receiving from you peeps! Keep on commenting!
3. How do you motivate yourself in regards to blogging? I get inspiration from my own life and on-line and I really badly want to solve a life problem or recreate an idea and then share it!
4. What are 3 dreams that you hope to fulfill in your lifetime? Be an accomplished blogger, overall perfect friendships, a happy life
5. Do you have a favourite quote, if so, what is it and why? Not really, but right now one I’m loving is:
6. What is your favourite song, book, artist, album and movie right now? OMG!! I am cannot decide! My fave song is a cross between JB’s Despacito and Zara Larsson and Clean Bandit’s Symphony! My fave book is ‘The Fault in our Stars’ by John Green. Artist is Zara Larsson and The Chainsmokers. My fave album is ‘1989’ by Taylor Swift. My fave movie is ‘Beauty and Beast’ starring Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as Beast and Luke Evans as Gaston
7. What are 3 things that make you happy right now? My secret bar of chocolate, my blog and my friends.
Anyone! If you tag ‘silla’s awards,’ I’ll feature your posts on the post! 🙂
- Which character (from any media) would you be best friends with?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
- If you had to eat a food every single meal for the rest of your life what would it be?